Publish: 17 Feb 2020, 10:26 am
Eight members of a family suffered burn injuries after a fire broke out at their house in Sahebapara of Siddhirganj upazila on Monday morning.
The injured are - Md Kiron Miah, 45, Md Abul Hossain, 25, Md Hiron Miah, 25, Md Kawsar, 16, Mukta, 20, Lima, 3, Nurjahan, 60, and Apon, 10.
Among the injured, Nurjahan and Kiron suffered 70 percent burns.
Mohammad Shahjahan, senior station officer of Adamjee Fire Service, said gas accumulated in their flat as the gas burner had remained open all night. The fire started when the burner was ignited in the morning.
On information, a fire fighting unit rushed the spot and extinguished the fire.
The injured were taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
Subscribe Shampratik Deshkal Youtube Channel