3 Workers Die from Inhaling Septic Tank’s Toxic Gas in Savar

Image: Collected

Image: Collected

Three workers died after inhaling toxic gas of a septic tank at Shimultala Dargarpar in Ashulia of Savar on Wednesday night, reports UNB.

The deceased were identified as Mithu, Rakib and Mohammad Ali — workers of a factory of Al Rahman Knit Fashion BD Ltd.

Momenul Islam, officer-in-charge of Ashulia Police Station, said cleaner Mithu along with two workers went into the septic tank of the factory at 3 pm.

Getting no response from them for a long time, the authorities concerned of the factory informed the local fire service.

A team of fire service personnel rushed to the spot and recovered the bodies of the three workers around 9 pm.

“Police are investigating the incident and legal steps will be taken after investigation,” said OC. 

Subscribe Shampratik Deshkal Youtube Channel


Shampratik Deshkal Epaper


Address: 10/22 Iqbal Road, Block A, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207

© 2023 Shampratik Deshkal All Rights Reserved. Design & Developed By Root Soft Bangladesh