Publish: 13 Oct 2021, 01:57 pm
The preliminary examination of the 43rd BCS will be held on
October 29. Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued important directives for the candidates in this examination.
Today, Wednesday (October 13), the commission issued the directives in this regard.
The directives are:
- It is strictly forbidden to bring books, all kinds of watches, mobile phones, calculators, electronic devices, bank/credit card-like devices, jewelry, bracelets and bags to the preliminary examination center. No candidate with prohibited material can enter the examination center.
- In the presence of the Executive Magistrate-Police at the gate of the examination center, the candidates have to enter the examination center through the search of prohibited items including mobile phones, watches, electronic devices with the help of entrance tickets and metal detectors.
-This information was given in the notification signed by the Controller of Examinations (Cadre) of PSC Nur Ahmed. It is said in the notification that books, watches, mobile phones, bags, jewelry, and any kind of device will not be allowed in the MCQ type preliminary examination to be held on October 29. If it is necessary to use any type of hearing aid in the ear, the permission of PSC should be taken beforehand with the advice of a specialist doctor.
- SMS will be sent to the candidate's mobile phone for not bringing the prohibited material mentioned on the day of examination. Follow SMS message instructions.
- Candidates should not cover their ears during the test, they should keep their ears open. If you need to use any kind of hearing aid in the ear, you have to get the approval of the commission in advance along with the advice of the specialist doctor.
- If any material is found in the examination center from a candidate, it will be confiscated and due to violation of the rules of Bangladesh Civil Service (Examination for Age, Eligibility and Direct Recruitment) Rules 2014, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be canceled.