Fire Breaks Out at Jute Warehouse in N’ganj

File Photo: Collected

File Photo: Collected

A fire broke out in a jute warehouse adjacent to Narayanganj Metro Cinema Hall on Saturday, reports UNB.   

Fortunately, no casualties were reported.

The fire broke out in the warehouse around 11.15 am, said Shahjahan Shikder, deputy assistant director (media cell) of Fire Service and Civil Defense headquarters.

On information, four fire tenders were pressed into the service and it took them nearly one hour to bring the blaze under control around 12.10 pm.  

Subscribe Shampratik Deshkal Youtube Channel

Comments

Shampratik Deshkal Epaper

Logo

Address: 10/22 Iqbal Road, Block A, Mohammadpur, Dahaka-1207

© 2022 Shampratik Deshkal All Rights Reserved. Design & Developed By Root Soft Bangladesh