Primary Schools Must Have Govt Registration: Ministry Secretary

Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Logo ||  File Photo

Ministry of Primary and Mass Education Logo || File Photo

Farid Ahmed, Secretary of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, said that no primary school will run without registration and academic recognition. He said that instructions will be issued in this regard within a week. Primary schools that are now open will also have to register.

He said this in a press conference organized at the meeting room of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education today, Thursday, September 7.

The secretary said that only 10 percent of the existing schools are registered. The remaining 90 percent are unregistered. These unregistered educational institutions will be given three months to register.

He said that scholarships will not be given in the traditional way. Initially, students will be given an incentive allowance instead of a scholarship. But which method will be used has not been finalized yet. A committee has been formed in this regard. A decision in this regard will be taken within a month of receiving the report of the committee.

Subscribe Shampratik Deshkal Youtube Channel


Shampratik Deshkal Epaper


Address: 10/22 Iqbal Road, Block A, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207

© 2023 Shampratik Deshkal All Rights Reserved. Design & Developed By Root Soft Bangladesh